But, just one day it seemed to stop. Caring for her is so easy now! When you're used to never being able to put your baby down, round the clock crying, constant nursing, not being able to put her to sleep in a crib/bassinet and all that finally stops, well everything just seems so simple after that.
Madelynn sleeps in her bassinet every night now. She sleeps for about 9 hours a night. She wakes up sometimes for night feeds (which is good because she needs them for weight gain). I finally feel rested. I can have her sit in her bouncer and she'll play independently. I can put her down for a while and she doesn't cry. She doesn't cry through diaper changes now. Oh, she even likes her swing now, which she absolutely HATED before. It's great.
She's so happy and smiley now! It's like she did a complete 180. Life is good!
Now, if I could just find a way to be rich so I didn't have to work...
Before: crying all the time...
After: happy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment