I only have 3 days of maternity leave left! I'm so sad. I only have to go back for three weeks. Then I have two months of summer break. I keep telling myself I can do almost anything for three weeks! But, that doesn't make me feel any better.
It really hit me today because Steve and I talked about our schedule. I realized that I'm basically only going to have 5 hours with her before bedtime. How sad is that? Yes, I'll have another two months at home with her, but then it just starts all over again when I go back to work in August.
It's hard to accept the fact that it took this long to have my baby and now I'll barely get to see her. It's not that I don't want to work at all. It's just that I want to work less. Part time would be ideal I think. Then I could get out of the house from time to time but I'd still have plenty of time with Madelynn.
I guess my best option is to just enjoy the time I have with her and just work my tail off at work so I can get home as soon as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment