Valentine's Background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Daughter the Flirt

My daughter, Madelynn is only 10 1/2 weeks old. Recently, I put a mirror in the car for her because she HATES car rides and I thought it might make them a little more enjoyable for her. Well, this afternoon I had just sat her in her car seat. Steve and I were briefly talking before he went into the store (Madelynn and I were going to wait in the car). While we were talking Madelynn started checking out her reflection...and flirting! I'm not just talking about little smiles either. This girl was putting her head down, then looking up with her eyes and smiling HUGE. Then she'd turn her head and look into the mirror and smile. Steve and I were cracking up! The absolute best part of my day is when she does new things like that. It makes everything else just disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment