What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everthing its value. ~Thomas Paine
Valentine's Background
Friday, June 5, 2009
Bad Mommy Moment
I cried today. It was not fun. Let me first say I HATE cutting Madelynn's nails and this is why...I pinched her skin doing it today! Luckily I didn't break the skin. But, she started balling, huge tears, red face, the whole bit. I started crying right along with her. I even cried when Steve got home and I told him about it (like 8 hours after the fact)! I've never felt so bad about anything in my life! Poor girl, she was nursing and kept trying to go back to it but she was crying so hard she couldn't. And, I'm going to have to cut her nails again tomorrow because I was so freaked out I stopped at that point (on finger #3) so now I have to do the rest tomorrow. This sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its okay... don't stress out too much. Just think she will not remember any of it! :-) She loves you and you love her so no worries.
ReplyDeleteKB
Aghh those babies seem so fragile!! I heard that some people do it while the baby is asleep. That might work???
ReplyDelete