Valentine's Background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year...will I blog?

I keep meaning to blog.  I had a GREAT idea for something that I wanted to blog about the other day.  Did I do it?  NO.  Do I remember what it was?  NO!  So there goes that great blog.  Then I get to this point where I feel like I haven't blogged in so long, it's pointless to do it again.  So I don't.  I still want to though.  So, enough is enough.  Here I go, in 2011, back to blogging.  I hope I have some interesting things to talk about.

I'll get started with this gem...I dropped my phone in the sink.  Yep, I got a new phone A MONTH ago and ruined it already!  I've never dropped a phone in the sink.  I'm very frustrated with myself.  I don't even know if I'm going to get a new one or not.  Ugggg! *Consider this your notification that if you've texted or called me within the past few days, I have not received it!*

Also, Steve hit a tire coming back from California in my car.  Luckily the damage isn't that bad and no one was hurt.  So glad it was him and not me though.  I always do stuff like that.  It's about time he do it too!

Some good things, M plays peek-a-boo with m now.  It's the cutest thing you ever did see!  Also, m snorts like a bull now.  It's also the cutest thing ever.  Steve reminded me that he used to do this as a baby when he was frustrated.  m does it all the time though, which I think is cuter.

We took the babies to California to see their grandparents.  While the ride home wasn't the best, the trip was nice.  It was great to see my SIL, Stephanie.  She was so excited to meet m.  She's a cuddler so he fell in love with her right away.  That boy loves to cuddle.

Upcoming events, M turns two!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment